Hephzibah Student Ministry
At HSM, our mission is to equip students to do the Kingdom work of making disciples where they live, learn, work, and play.
HSM is excited to offer students...
- Connect Group teachers and small group leaders who care about each student's struggles and successes and who ultimately desire for every student to have a meaningful relationship with God.
- a "safe place" for teens to be themselves, build new friendships, and discover Christ.
- weekly gatherings and seasonal special events that will not only be fun and exciting, but that will give them a solid, Biblical foundation on which to build their faith.
- ways to serve God and others! Our First Impressions, Worship + Arts, and Children's ministries love having students as part of their teams.
End of Year Announcements - 2022
- HSM will not meet on Wednesday, November 23rd due to the campus being closed for Thanksgiving.
- We meet every Wednesday night at 6:30 pm in the Chapel. Feel free to come early and bring friends!
- Wednesday, December 7th - Christmas Party at youth! Join us at 6:30 pm that Wednesday evening for a fun, festive night as we get ready to celebrate Christmas together.
- Wednesday, December 14th - Church-wide Christmas Caroling. Join us at 6:15 pm in the Fellowship Hall at HBC and we'll head out to carol to our church's shut-ins before returning to campus for dinner together. This is a really great time for the whole church to be together to bring some Christmas joy to those who need it most.
- NO HSM on Wednesdays, December 21st or 28th!
- Saturday, December 24th - Pastor Blake will bring a message at our Christmas Eve in the Square in downtown Wendell. We'll sing carols and have a candle lighting. 5:00 pm.
- Sunday, December 25th - NO Connect Groups! One family worship at 10:30 am
Email Pastor Blake here with any questions. Sign up for the email newsletter and our parent Facebook group using the buttons below!