March 27, 2020 5:00pm
Address: HBC Wendell, 1794 Wendell Blvd, Wendell, NC US 27591
Contact: Blake Powers
S H A T T E R E D
We're so excited to share more information about D-Now 2020: Shattered! This annual event is for 5th - 12th graders and is held on HBC's campus. Hosted by our student department, D-Now always holds an open invitation to all of-age students in the community and from other churches. The more, the merrier!
Here are some need-to-know details about D-Now this year:
- March 27th - 29th, 2020
- 27th - 28th for 5th-6th graders
- On campus at Hephzibah Baptist Church
- Check-in begins at 5:00 pm on Friday and dinner (pizza) will be available then for all students who registered through HBC
- Parents of 5th and 6th graders only will drop their students off at check-in and pick them back up on Saturday after the last worship session. A more specific time will be emailed to you before the event. 5th and 6th graders spend one night at their host home.
- Parents of 7th - 12th graders only will drop their students off at check-in and pick them back up on Sunday at 12:15 after Sunday morning church is over. 7th - 12th graders spend two nights at their host home.
- All students are asked to bring one snack and one drink to share to their host home (bring to check-in).
- Please pack a sleeping bag, pillow, hygiene items, changes of clothes, Bible and notebook/pen, any necessary medications, and whatever other items you feel you need for the weekend. Cell phone use will be limited.
- Every student will receive a t-shirt, wristband, printed lesson materials, all meals, and transportation. Registration fee also includes the speaker and worship band.
- Students will be split by age and gender for their host home assignments. Background checks are done on all volunteers and host-home leaders.
- 5th and 6th graders go bowling together on Friday night after the worship session. Please bring socks.
- ALL activities and food for D-Now weekend are included in your student's registration fee.
HBC's Student Pastor Blake Powers can answer any questions or address any concerns you may have about D-Now. Please email him here.
If you have a question specifically about your 5th or 6th grader attending D-Now, please contact Terry Zimmerman here.