JAM Camp 2017
This year JAM Camp is going to be a blast! We’re offering a wide variety of sports and activities and, as always, solid teaching from the Bible so your child(ren) leave equipped with God’s Word on their hearts. The camp is designed so that children can participate and grow in their athletic ability during two sports times, while being challenged with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through worship and Bible study.
This summer JAM Camp will be June 26-30 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
JAM Camp is available for kids ages 7 through 12 as of August 31, 2017.
The cost of camp is $80.00 per child ($90.00 after May 30, 2017) and includes sports, t-shirt, lunch, and Bible study materials.
Registration & Payment
JAM Camp 2017 is currently full. Email Leanne Lindsay to be put on the waitlist!
- Click here to register online (payment is separate from registration).
Online registration will be confirmed within a week.
- Click here to pay online through E-Giving.
- Click here for the JAM Camp Counselor Application
- Click here for the JAM Camp Counselor Parent Form
- Click here for the JAM Camp Approved Volunteer Form
- Click here for the JAM Camp Preliminary Volunteer Interest Form