“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another” Proverbs 27:17
“Men do not become men in the company of women; we become men in the company of other men.” (Every Man, God’s Man by Arterburn, Wendorf, & Luck) As Christian men, we were never intended to go it alone. We were designed by our Creator to connect with other Christian men – to encourage, support, and inspire each other in the adventures we live, through the battles we fight, and for the others we serve.
“And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands cannot be broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12
Hephzibah Baptist Church has an active ministry to men and for men. We seek to encourage and equip men to develop Godly character through a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ and enable them to minister to others through service.
Areas of opportunity for men at HBC:
• Baptist Men’s Monthly Rally – last Thursday of each month
• Men’s Bible Study – each Monday evening
• Baptist Men’s Prayer Time – each Saturday morning
• Baptist Men’s Chicken Dinner – support missions, held each April and October
• Men’s Workdays – assisting with home repairs for those in need
• Sportsmen’s Banquet
• Classes and Fellowships to encourage Biblical manhood
• Assistance for men dealing with additions